Monday, October 15, 2007
Rolling Pumpkins; hugs & kisses!
Today we picked out a pumpkin at the grocery store. Eli got to pick since sarina was with nana. We drove it home after a long day at my moms and childrens hospital. That in itself is another story. (Eli got tubes in his ears). When I was packing things in the car, I opened the back door and the pumpkin rolled out the door, down the drive way and into the street. It was as if I watched it all in slow motion. All I needed was a car to come down the hill and smack into the pumpkin. I quickly grabbed the pumpkin and the neighbor getting her mail commented on the fact the pumpkin had to get out. It reminded me of the meatball song about it rolling off the table etc etc.... I came home and later after eli's nap, he was half awake and told me that the pumpkin needed hugs and kisses. He said he needed to be liked. I wonder if he was saying it because I told him that the pumpkin rolled down the driveway. So with the stem broken and the rest all in tact we have a pumpkin that will be loved this halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment