Friday, May 9, 2008

Sarina's #2 Birthday Princess Party!
















The kids had a snack and then My friend Sarah Read a cute
book to them about turning Pink. Pinkulicous, I think is the book.
Then they all had cupcakes. We played dress up for a bit at the
first but sarina of course showed no interest. After cupcakes we
let her open really cool presents. We let them play outside on all
the cool toys and run around. I got some bubbles going too.
It was fun to see her with a lot of kids. She isn't very girly so It was
my attempt to see if she would dress up and hang out with them.
Most of it was good. The dressing up part not so much. We handed
out the balloones and treat bags and saidfairwell as all the girls
(and Boys) left. It was really cute because Ray Barry came with
his neighboor and they were wearing tutus (SP) and it was fun to
see that boys like that stuff too. After everyone left we cleaned up
and Elijah's nana stopped by to drop him off. They took him to red
robin and a movie while sarina had her party. He was so energized
and he brought us back popcorn. Yummy! THe kids played with all
the toys and then we watched a movie to unwind at home. It was a
fun day. I had the most fun planning it and finding such cute things
to put in the gift bags. I found cute dress up rings, necklaces and hair
stuff. I found princess stickers, hats and pencils. I put other stuff in
there too I just can not remember all of it. Daddy was really good
helping out. He had a cold that day. But he managed to get lots of
video of the birthday girl and her friends. We also were able to sneak
a picture of him in as well. I am sure Sarina will treasure this one
of daddy forever!


















Daddy with princess hat on WAY cute!

Mommy doing Sarina's hair while the kids eat snack! We had 10 total kids show up!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter