Thursday, July 3, 2008
Doctor visit
Visit was great! No big news. Baby is still kicking. They sent me home with the Glucose test that I can do at 28 weeks. I better not be a diabetic. Dean has gotten more active. I feel him more now. Mostly at night and in the morning and soimetimes in the middle of the night when he is not tired and wants to play. I would love to have him out. I wish the big day wsa here already. With 3.5 months to go I am almost positve that it will go fast. I have had some low back pain that comes and goes. I think that it is braxton hicks contractions too. I just know it hurts and I can not do to much when it comes. I was in bed for three days and could barely walk sunday night. We don't like to eat veggies. Well I guess I mainly do not. Dean will eat whatever goes in me. I just can not stand them right now. I eat lots of fruit. I try to eat them but I get nauseated. right now it is thunder and lighting out. Dean and I could not sleep last night. Every big bang he kicked and woke me up. It was very frustratiing. THen at 6:30 AM Eli came in saying he was scared. Sarina followed in after. SO much for sleep! Mommies loose so much when they have kids. I am still amazed at the sacrafice we make and how much you can really function on 5 hours of sleep. Today I am a little emaotional. Actually all week I have been. I think it is my hormones. I cry at little things and if I am mad instead of getting mad I cry. It sucks. I don't usually cry a whole lot. Today I cried because David was going to take the kids to the inlaws and told me he might have to much work and might not be able to now. I usually would let that go and be understanding. But I cried. The kids are watching Ratatulie the movie. I figured if they heard that the bangs would not scare them. SO far it is working. I have an ultrasound monday for a check on Dean. Hopefully everything is going well. I know they were concerned with the last ultrasound. I am still hoping it is a DEAN! anyway that's it for now. I will tell you how the ultrasound goes and fourth goes on monday. We don't have any plans yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment