Monday, July 28, 2008
Eternalflame, my email and the Bangles!
I love LOVE LOVE this song. It is my most favorite song and I have loved it since It came out. I only care for a few of their other songs but this one is my favorite. I would turn the radio up so loud when it would come on and no one could talk while it was on. I would sing it as loud as I could and as high as I voice would allow. I would imagine my future husband and my future kids. So now I am married and I have 2 beautiful kids and I still love the song. I love it even more because it has more meaning now. Anyway I thought I would share this on my blog. People always ask what does eternalflame mean. Y do you have such a long email blah blah blah. This is y. I wanted just eternalflame with out the _ but it was already taken. I guess someone else must like the eternalflame song and the Bangles. If you can;t hear the song. It is on my blog at the bottom. Make sure your volume is up or go to playlist.com to hear it. (Bangles, Eternal Flame)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment