Friday, July 4, 2008
For all of those who missed out on some picutres we will be adding as much as possible to this blog. I thought i would share the interesting ones first. Some of you have not seen our old house or knew that we had owned yes OWNED all those cars. Crazy! I think it is funny. It just goes to show that there is no personality in cars that go along with people. I mean mabye it shows we were cheap lol. Or smart depending on how you look at it. BTW most of the cars we owned in a 2 yr period when we lived in the blue house. Our yard at one point looked like a white trash junk yard were frank would come out with a wrench asking whatcha needed fixed next. It was scrary. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment