http://www.bellevueteeth.com/office_tour.htm
This is where eli goes for his dental work. It seems like a nice place for kids. Decorated very nicely and very clean. They are so nice to you too. They let the kids pick out toys with a coin machine and they hand out tooth brushes and paste. They also get a balloon. Anyway I thought I would share it in case anyone is looking for a GREAT dentist for kids. I am sure his surgery will be fine too. I may make a reccomendation. Try not to have big surgery's on your kids or anything of that nature when you are pregnant. The intensity level is higher and you tend to worry more. I am freaking out still over his surgery. I know they will do a good job. The guy that administers the gas has been doing it for 20 yrs and he use to work with cardiac patients too. He went to Oregon State University. Anyway if you decide to go there let me know how it goes. I would love to know your opinion.


No comments:
Post a Comment