Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What we did while the Kids were out!

David and I enjoyed some time away from our children this weekend. It made me feel a lot closer to him with them away. We kind of got back on track as a couple and caught up on some needed house work. Which by the way is still not done. We watched a movie at home and did laundry and work that was needing some attention. I also went shopping and got Dean's room almost completely finished. My sister in law painted it. SO I was able to decorate it a bit whith my moms help. We still need a bumper for the crib though. I swear we had like 20 loads of laundry. SOme of which is still folded and not put away yet. I should probably be doing that instead of writing. It was so quiet here and it was hard to do m y own stuff thinking I was going to wake the kids at any minute. Even though I knew they were in good hands. David's parents had them. For the most part I think they were pretty good for them. Especially if you keep them on their schedule. David even helped with chores. I think he did like 3 loads of dish's and helped moved the laundry for me. It is hard to lift it to the garage these days. I am due in 69 days and I feeling the load. I feel like a sitting duck! We went to his parents house sunday night for a wonderful roast dinner. That was the topper for the weekend. We did not have to cook sunday night. Which is my usuall night to cook a big meal. Anyway. It was a fun weekend. I missed a few friends things. I missed a bridal shower and a birthday party. I figured they would forgive me. I have been so big and so needing time away form kids and time to do nothing. I was a little selfish this weekend. :)

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter