Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Leaking fluid?

I know this is a pretty yucky topic. I went in and they checked and I looked fine. I have to monitor my fluid now. I had high blood pressure. 140/100 which is high for me. I am usually 112/50-75. my thyroid is good for lowering that! The baby is still active of course. He bugs me every day wanting to come out by stretching as far as he can inside me. the kids have gotten super anxious. THe doctor also put me on no intercourse until after the c-section. Which really bites. We already have like 1-2 month period and then add another 2 weeks. Anyway. I went swimming yesterday for the first time in awhile and I think that is what got things moving. WHen I got into the shower things were fine but after I got out and got dried I felt 2 trickles down my leg. It was not pool water as I felt it come out of me. I know it was not the shower either. I am pretty sure I was leaking. It did this like 4 days ago too. I had a good swim. I think I am actually sore today. We will be putting a hold on my membership for 6 months while I recover and then I think I want to swim again and work out. I had a really bad High blood pressure head ache last night. We were suppose to have missionaries over and we ended up sending them home with burritos and brownies. I felt so bad but there was no way my head was coming off the couch. Not to mention I had a doctors appointment that interupted planning for them. I slept good last night. So I hope my blood pressure is normal now. I am super hungry but I can not eat until after my thyroid appointment. Anyway that is the Doctor update for those that care to know. If I keep leaking I will go in for a test to see if it is indeed fluid. Or heck my water can just break and that would dandy too!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter