Friday, September 19, 2008

Peeing!

Ok I was once told that all mothers should write about their experiences with their children so that one day when their child says "mom, what did I do that was funny or cool when I was little"? I could then show them the blog book I have kept now for over a year of all the funny things they have done. Yesterday mastered all so far. We went to clean out the car and I mean really clean it. It had so much junk it felt like a dumpster. Bags and bags of fast food opened envenlopes, wipes etc. Not to mention 4 or so bags of dirty "opps mom I spilled" shirts and pants etc. Of course there was also the random computer stuff, hair brushes, make up, money, wallet, magazines, pull ups, sippy cups filled with who knows what, and tons of extra straws and napkins in case the kids break a straw or spill. The middle console was so bad I left that for cleaning it at home becuase it smelt so bad I could not continue cleaning. Right in the middle of cleaning everything, Elijah (4 1/2 yr old) Says "mom I really really have to pee". "Ut ohz" I was not ready for that, since I told him to go before we left. "I did" he told me as he was jumping up in down in the car holding his penis so that the pee would not slip out. Great. I had three kids with me, in the middle of a car wash, no where I wanted to take them. Not to mention I hate taking that many kids with me to public nasty gas station bathrooms. I am sure the baby's mother that I babysit for would not like me doing it either. SO I found a costco coke cup and said "here, pee in this". He looked at me like you must be crazy. I kept telling him it was this or wait. He hesitated then looked around to make sure no one was looking. I told him if he goes closer to the middle that I would block the window so he could go. He pulled his pants down and went. He filled half the paper cup which was a tall one from costco and then said, "See I did have to go". Well it is nice to have a boy that can go anywhere. As far as sarina. I may have to think really hard about carrying the bucket with us and a potty seat so she can go. We aren't there yet with potty trainng. I think It will be awhile. At least another year. The car got cleaned, eli peed and we all went through the car wash after and enjoyed the music on the way home. It was in my little mommy mind a very eventful day for a 8 month pregnant mom and 3 kids in the car. I think we will be buying a camping jug for the eli in case he has to go again. Or buy lots of cups and keep them in the car!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter