Monday, September 8, 2008

Preschool Starts today!

Yippie! Today is the first day back to preschool! Eli was so Excited, that for a week now he has been counting down his sleeps until it started. Of course that meant waking mom up every day at 6 am to tell me there was no school and that he had so many ___ days left of sleeps before school started. He ws excited. I told him I thought we had a new bus driver because I could not make out her name on the answer machine. Turns out it is the same one! Yippie! I am excited because when the baby comes, the bus driver already knows me and my mom and can drop him off where he needs to go. A blessing in discuise. Anyway. That is it. Off he is and here I am with Sarina and the little boy I watch. Waiting, waiting, waiting. He asked me if I would miss him. He said something like, You and sarina and daddy will be here and you will miss me huh? I thought it was cute. Of course I miss him but at the same time I am so excited he gets to meet new and old friends and be on a more structured schedule. Which he really needs! I will give more info when he gets home. Tata!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter