Today is our 34 week ultrasound. David is helping with the kids at the doctors thankfully. I am nervous. I want to see how he has grown etc. I have less than 6 weeks left before my C-section. I can not wait to meet Dean. He has been such a great liitle guy so far. I know the kids will just love him. As will we. OK I want guesses on how long he will be, his weight, and if he has hair or not. Hint: most my kids come out bald. But that might not stop him. As far as the due date unless he comes early he will be here October 13th. SO if you want to be safe you can add a due date to the list too. In case he does come early. ANyway. We need a middle name too. SO vote on these 3 that we have narrowed it down too. Add any that you might like!
Cosmin
Bryton
Clayton
Dean Bryton Pugmire
Dean Cosmin Pugmire
Dean Clayton Pugmire
The Cosmin name comes from david. He apparently knew this kid in high school with no legs and had a huge impression on him. He really likes the name. :I I could pass. Bryton is just a cute name I like and Clayton is my dads middle name. So that's it. Let me know what you choose. Or give us some more suggestions. I will update with Ultraound photos soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment