Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Dean Update!
He is AWAKE! 3 nice quiet weeks are now behind us. Dean has taken on a personality. He has wake times, were he crys when he is hungry and that is about it. The rest of the time he is happy and cute.He makes cute noises that sound like a little raccoone. In the morning when he wakes up he will eat and then look up at me and stretch like a cat while making this laughing noise as he gets back into his feeding position. I love it. The laugh is that similar to the older kids laugh. He has also made dog barking noises in his sleep. i am not fast enough to catch it on camera. But If I do I will post it. It is the most hillarious thing to hear. He sounds just like a dog barking. The kids love to hold him and make cute faces. We do too. He has started to use his voice and make cute noises. Especially after he eats. It is almost like he is saying thanks for the grub mom! He loves his bath time and it is my favorite time of day, because I know he will go to bed for the rest of the night and he will be happy. Whenever his clothes are off he gets excited because he knows it means bathtime. He has fallen asleep many times so far while in the bath. He finds it very relaxing. He will cry when I pull him out. :( But then when he is warm again he forgets how mean I was for taking him out of nice warm water. He also knows no matter what he ate before the bath mom has a reward after bath time....MILK! That is something to really look forward to~~~ the last top me off feeding. The soothing feednig that makes him so drowzy, he falls asleep and stays asleep for most of the night. Of course he is in our bed still. I am sure he will be there for another month until I can get up without forgeting what time he ate last. For now demand feeding, which I think at night is every 2-3 hours. Durring the day it is different. He will go 4 hours at a time and be totally content. He reminds me so much of sarina personality wise it is scary.he is so calm most days, unless he has GAS! lol so that is the dean update for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment