OK-
ELi is having dreams that Jesus has worms and water comming out his nose.
Sarina has been sick for 5 weeks now and has just was told she has pnemonia.(SP)
Eli is sick now.
Dean has Bronchiolitus(SP?) AGAIN, Second time since he was born
David and I are sleep deprived, well mostly me.
It is only january and we have already had one visit to the ER for Sarinas lethargicness and fever of 104.1, then she decided right when we get all checked in after sleeping 7 hours out of the mid day and not eating or drinking that she will drink 3 things of apple juice and 1/2 glass water. Of course then the dr sends us home.
The house looks like a pig sty. When everyone is sick, you have a newborn and you are pretty much the only one that cleans, it can turn to the darkside very fast. I don;t care about the house right now though because I am happy.
David is still working hard
I am not watching anyones kids now. Just friend exchanges and my own which I am loving a lot!
I am still packing the house in case we do move in august.
Rent needs to be less than 1720 a month. OUCH! I could have a house for that and a write off.
I am trying to blog more. It has been hard to play catch up on everything.
Oh I got my hair thinned and it feels lopsided and bare in the back.
I feel pregnant again. (wouldn't that be fun!)
I see the dr tomorrow.
I bought a tredmill, I am GOING to shed those 66lbs I have gained in 9 yrs since i have known the man of my dreams!
I will get on later and post some pics.
THis was just a qucik update.


No comments:
Post a Comment