
I love birthday's Especially ones were I am not the one openning gifts, getting surprised or having cake shoved down my throat. I love birthdays because everyone is happy. Thus, the reasoning behind a "Happy Birthday". Nobody ever goes around saying "Sappy Birthday". Or "angry Birthday" Or "grumpy birthday". It is just much easier to say "Happy Birthday". You know they will be happy, after you say that and if they aren't maybe they shouldn't have a birthday party. Friday was my first night out for 3 whole hours without Dean. That in baby years is a long time. Thankfully he slept "like a Baby". I was shocked to see no phone calls from my DH and When I returned the baby was still sleeping. Y was I out you ask? A Good friend of Mine, we will call her "amy". For all means of privacy we will change the name to "The really cool friend, with 5 kids, the barry's mom (Eli says), the person that helps out anyone in need, Most charitable, really, truely a great friend, name. Okay really, her name can not be changed. Yes Amy had a brithday and what she didn't know is that she gave me an early present of being out away from my kids and to celebrate her birthday. Thank you. Of course we already gave her a gift. She will have to go pamper herself and eat the chocolates etc. We wnet out to Claim Jumpers for dessert. I have never seen so many people order so many desserts. The desserts alone are BIG. I Mean just BIG like the Movie BIG. I even had a friend take a picture of the cookie one because i never in my life have seen such madness. Of course it was not on MY camera. Doy. I guess amy will have to send me that one. There were about eight of us and as my friend sarah would say "I wish we had a round table to sit at" I agreed, because I felt like we were at the last supper or something the table was so long. "Hello down there". That's about all we wanted to say. Everyone was so far away. We had good treats, we had good chats. Hopefully Amy had Good times and memories. I am all about the friends and memories. I was just Happy to be out with such nice people. Such real people. I hope we have many more birthdays like that! Happy Birthday AMY!


No comments:
Post a Comment