Saturday, February 28, 2009

101 cupcakes From a box to Sarina!

Cupcakes done from a
box...10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3....you get the point.
Sarina had101 in the kitchen on how to make cupcakes from a box.
The Final Result!
Yummy!HOT...Don't touch sweetie! Eli helping to manage everything. Making sure they all got cooked and taking them out of the pan.Don't ever us a plastic bowl for cracking eggs. Mommy will do it!This is how the shell gets lost in the cake mix...Mom will dio it

I GOt it MOM!
I want to do it MOM.

So Sarina had her first 101 lesson on how to make cupscakes from a box from someone that needs a 101 lesson on how to make cupcakes from a box! THey turned out great, I did not burn them this time! While Eli was at school, the baby napped. So I decided that I could eat cupcakes because they are spongey. With my wisdom teeth out, I can not eat a whole lot. I am tempted to do costco shakes for a few days. It just hurts. Dry sockets too! Anyway, we had some mommy me time.(my mom calls it this, so do i). Eli came home and helped. It was fun to see her cook. I cut her bangs can you tell?




No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter