Wednesday, February 18, 2009

dO i rEALLY cArE?

dO i REALLY CAre thAt:
Eli and Sarina were not listening to me ALL morning and that I locked them in their room for 2.5 hours until it was to my satisfaction?
that dean has not bathed in 3 days....opps!

I ate mac and cheese and tuna crackers for lunch, because it was really nasty.

I only got one room clean in the house today and hoping to get more clean before I get teeth pulled tomorrow.

that I got woken up at 4:20 by my dad....well yes I care about this one.
That I got woken up at 6:20am because Eli fell asleep at 7pm last night...yes i care about this one too, it bugged me and I was hoping to sleep in at least one day this week without getting up to put him on the bus. DANGIT.

That Dean cried for 1 hour straight today and is stuffy and wants to eat every 1/2 hour?
that my room had a bowl with dressing and broccoli in it, thanks to Sarina...I stepped on it and cracked the bowl....it was plastic. YUCK!

that I have no clean clothes to wear and I don't care
that it is sunny outside and I still want to be a hermit
that the only reason I took a shower was to wake up and it still didn't do its job!
that the floor is so sticky i am thinking I should find some water shoes to wear while I mop it. Juice and Popsicles are nasty.

that sarina and eli ate half a box of girl scout thin mint cookies for breakfast
that our office smells like crickets because we have a whole colony of them for merlin
that I forgot to water merlins cage so he doesn't die (our chameleon)
that i still have my christmas tree out front and don't care
and the decorations are still on my house and in my yard....what am I white trash now?

that I woke up feeling nasty because I did not brush my teeth last night and I was picking out popcorn from my wisdom teeth and spitting out left overs that got stuck. DOUBLE YUCK!

bonnie hunt is on right now in the background and no one is watching it.
last but least eli is running around the house in his underwear. I told him to get dressed but he doesn't care.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter