Sunday, February 1, 2009

opps mommy feels horrible.

Ok I think I am a good mom most of the time to my kids. But in the last 2 months Dean has fallen off a bed or couch 3 - ok 4 times. ONce at my inlaws at christmas I was brestfeeding and fell asleep. He rolled off onto the sleeping bags that my kids were laying on. It was one of those doze off things and the min he lfet my arms i woke up. I can't tell you how nervous that made me. Then in the the last month, he has fallen 3 times off our bed. I fall asleep breastfeeding becuase he usually nurses for a long time at night. He fell asleep and then I either rolled over and pushed him off by accident or he rolled over. Next thing I know. THUD. OMYGOSH....i immediately go to him check him out check for bruises and scratches and damage. Good thing. Nothing was wrong so I pick him up. phew! close call. So today was #4and we were up at 5:30am feeding and checking yet another THUD. I feel so lucky he is alright. I think we need to move him into his own bed or get a side rail. I never dropped the others. Let that be a lesson I guess. Lol

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter