Tuesday, February 17, 2009
What did we do for Valentines day you ask?
WELL, We dropped the kids off at the in-laws hoping that with a babysitter an attempt to a nice eve would follow. It did but not how most spend their nights out as a couple. NO movie, No fancy dinner out, and No mushy stuff. 1st we got some cereal at top foods for Dean. I have not adjusted to bringing it with me. Okay we went to Walmart, we ate Burger King on the way and Our valentines present to each other were clothes. I got a nice new pink sweater that I wore on Sunday to church and a cute jacket to wear with jeans. David got some more relaxing work clothes, since his were old and torn and yucky and I just had to say and one more time for Amy ;) We had a GREAT NIGHT! We love to go there without the kids. We had Dean but he slept. Just as well. Seeing mom try stuff on must be really boring and watching dad pick out a birthday present for both the kids takes forever. The funny thing is we left feeling as close to each other as the first day we met. We are best friends and best friends shop together or do something they like together. We came home with the intent to watch the last star gate movie, which by the time I breast fed and we got it up and ready, I was asleep. Our second attempt was Sunday. We watched the second half, and I was a little confused since I slept through the 1st half. We had Bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich's and cupcakes. The sparkling cider hit the spot after. This was not a typical Sunday for us. But no kids and a great movie and a reason to watch it together, we had to. We packed everything up after the movie and headed to get the kids. The kids were so excited to see us they put their shoes on and asked to go home. I know they love grandma and grandpa's but they were ready to find their own beds again. Thank you for taking them so we could shop at walmart for valentines day! We had fun! We loved being us again as a couple. I hope everyone else had fun no matter what they did for valentines day! I LOVE YOU DAVID! Thanks for being my date! I know how much you don't like Valentines day so it made it even more special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment