Tuesday, March 10, 2009

posts

I have so many posts to catch up because our family has been so sick. I will have to post more later. So we were sick before I had my wisdom teeth out. Well we got sick after too. I have a sinus infection which caused me to have tonsillitis. Then I found out We all have pink Eye. FUN FUN! My tonsils are so big, that they look like there are walnuts in them. Very mucus nuts. (TMI) I have no energry right now, David stayed home and watched us and took care of us yesterday but is leaving for Utah tonight to accept an award for some software he wrote for family search. He volunteers his time and works on it often so it is nice to see him rewarded since he doesn't get paid for it. We all like a little recogniziation once in awhile. I am so thankful for visiting teachers and good friends to help us out at this time. My visiting teacher went shopping for me when we ran out of meds and juice. Thanks! It helped a lot. It is hard to drive when you can not open your eyes. Since we all have pink eye I am not sure how we would have made it to the store yesterday. I am thankful for meds to ease my pain and make me feel somewhat normal. We all have high fevers too. Which makes us not want to move much either. Cooking meals or anything like cleaning has been a challenge. The house is a mess because we had a party for eli on Sat and we were so exhausted after everything is still out. INcluding the cake which is almost gone. Anyway. this is my lame post. Hopefull We will all feel better soon. Especially me. David takes care of us but when mom can't take care of the kids, like moms do. I feel realy bad. I feel like I am burdening him with tasks he is not comfortable with. I guess he has learned a lot this week. He even took the kids to the dr for me. I am to sick to do much. I even have had thoughts of death. Which is really dumb. I heard about this guy that had a fever and died in his sleep one night. I just do not want to ever die in my sleep because of having a high fever. I have prayed constantly that this will get over soon. ANyway, that is my lame post. Need to go make hot cereal.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter