Sunday, March 1, 2009

THANK YOU!

Thank you Kacie for Dinner 2 times, when I was sick and my teeth were pulled...

Thank you April for dinner when we were sick too. David really appreciated it when he came home at 12am from working late on a project. Dinner was there and the rest of us were soundly sleeping and recovering.

Thank you mom for the help with kids so I could run my errands and go to the dump on Sat...

Thank you dad for telling me stories about my great aunt B and for being you...

Thank you kids for entertaining youselves so I can take a nap after waking up at 3 am every morning for an hour with Dean.

Thank you for Television...

Thank you for IB profin...

Thank you for extra babysitting jobs this week, we needed it.

Thank you for Microsoft work options and for taking care of the kids so I could get my teeth out.

Thank you for showers to numb jaw and for ice cream...

Thank you Kacie for taking David and his family to the airport.
Thank you Eli's teacher for telling me good things about him...
THank you to whoever picked his number for all day kindergarten...He needs to be in all day!
Thank you to kids that help me take care of Dean!

Thank you for all the Birthday wish's

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter