Thursday, April 2, 2009
y I can not loose weight....
When David was gone last night I had a craving so bad for something and I could not figure it out. I was really hungry because it was left over night. Which I had potatoes and turkey. I made a turkey on Monday and we have been eating it all week. YUM! So I called to see when he was heading home and I told him I had a craving. He must have known because he said "uh huh I knew it" I then proceeded to feel his mind with bad ideas of purchasing either rocky road Ice cream which later turned into double fudge brownie with a bag of marsh mellows. I didn't care as long as it was chocolate with marsh mellows. SO last night at 11:45 at night we were laying in bed watching Frasier and eating Ice cream. Guilty! I know it. in all reality I have had a sore throat this week and it is finally going away and it felt so good for the ice cream to slide down the back of my tonsils. But that does not excuse my actions. I know it was wrong. I guess I have to be more active today or something. Then of course I had chips and pineapple salsa right before that because I was still hungry after dinner. David did not know that part. I had a lot less Ice cream I would have had because of this though. This is why I Can not loose weight. The worst thing to do is to eat late at night, in bed of all places, and the wrong foods. Now if it were yogurt with fruit I would not be guilty and complaining right now. Well, So I am going to try to stick to a better diet today, I have lots of stuff I have not posted and I have found if I post at night or in the afternoon I eat less. Keeps my hands busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment