Sunday, May 10, 2009
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Okay, SO today was mothers day! I was all excited, I love mothers day! I use to NOT. Y U ask? because I had a miscarriage on mothers day one year and it was really hard on us. I love mothers day now because well you guessed it. I AM A MOTHER OF 3! I was really happy for the first time to attend church, y you ask? because I knew that the kids would be singing and I would see ELI up there! He did not sing but he made cute faces at me while he was up there and we waved to each other. David had to take his mom to Seattle to Board a cruise ship to head to Alaska. He picked up Victor Ludlow along the way, a professor of ancient scripture at BYU. He is a religion professor at BYU, writes books about Isaiah and has friends in Jerusaluem. He is the key motivational speaker about the book of Isaiah on the ship. So I mastered the motherly multi-tasking skill of three super wired childen, one of which breast fed through sacrament. That got interesting. I especially enjoyed my time listenign to the mother song and wished David was here with me singing along. Knowing he spent time with his mom in the car on the way to board, made me feel even more apprecative of how much he loves his own mother and would do anything for her. I was mad at first I will have to admit. But then I realied that was the only time he would have with her today. She was very helpful with the kids when she got to our house to catch a ride. I am sooo thankful she got the kids going with a bath and church clothes, so I could enjoy my cinnamon rolls and bacon David made me for breakfast on the fly. Not much time in the morning when you have to drive people everywhere. Thanks Babe! I loved how ALL the women were able to sit together too. It was very spritual and fun at the same time. I love the video they showed about motherhood. I loved seeing my kids after class, even though one was poopie and the other took off and ran around the church for 1/2 hour. After managin to get them all in the car we headed home. David was there and made a wonderful BBQ that we ate with my mom later. I gave her chocolates and a card. of course HUGS. She got me a nightgown. I also loved that eli gave me a tulip and said happy mothers day. It was a nice day. Some might have wondered Why david was not at church helping but I want to let those people know we think we have a cool family! I am aloud to say that because I am his wife. So here we are a family sitting in the family room chillin and do all our own things. Me blogging, David looking up some cool stuff to add to our house when we get it, and the kids making paper airplanes and singing weird songs. Almost bed time I guess. I should get them to bed. But I am thankful for mothers and I am thankful we each have a mother that knows us individually. I am thankful for my mom who is always there for me and loves me for me. Hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment