Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blessings

Let me count them one by one...
1. Buying a gate out of impatience and then being offered one for half the cost and getting 2 gates instead of one. Then having to return the expensive 50.00 dollar one. 2 GATES FOR 20 bucks. No Dean falling down the stairs.

2.Buying Bright orange cones and then getting offered some for 2 bucks right after I bought the other ones, but to selfish to buy the 2 dollar ones. The orange ones were so bright! Cars would see them better!

3. Having 2 guys work on a loft for our garage and paying half the hourly cost.

4. Having my dad move in with us

5. Having my in-laws take the kids for 2 nights.

6. Dean Being an angel

7. Having a breakdown and crying but then realizing that I have a great life right now. Realizing I have a Huge testimony. (wait that can be #8)

8.Getting moved into a new home that David and I both Love! That's a first!

9. Children....teaching them to ride there bikes. Sarina just got a new bike.
10. Getting lots of food this weekend and being able to feed 3 extra family's!!! this was my favorite of all of them!

11.Having boxes of stuff to get rid of in a garage sale, to other people or donate.
12. Having meds to get me through the day.
13. Getting my period this month!
14. Having good music to listen too.
15. Getting a hedger real cheap to cut back my forest of a yard, so I don't have to pay for landscaping.
16. Having a bunch of girls and the Jolley's help us out on the house projects and yard work one night. (this was a answered prayer)
17. Having a best friend
18.Having a husband that loves to garden and learn about plants
19.Having a husband that can figure almost anything out on his own! LOVE THIS,Favorite QUALITY I LIKE!
20. Having some time to myself, huge blessing.
21. Getting clothes for Dean from a friend. Not a lot but enough to get him by for awhile. Save me from buying some expensive stuff.
22.having one good arm and hand left that doesn't get pinched and fall asleep.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter