Monday, August 17, 2009

Cartoon me~ Pre-kids lol hahahahaha

So Yeah, My newest Picture of me added....But cartoon and me if I did not have kids yet. Can you believe I was a size 6/7 before kids. I am not sure I will make it back to that size again. This is how I would see myself If I were Smaller. Anyway. It was super fun to make this cartoon. I just went to some free place off of face book and made me~ You can take your picture too and try to make it look just like you. It is not completely the same but it is fun to do. Thought I would share in case you see this Hot Blondie on Messenger, face book, blog spot, my live space or anywhere else that might have this Hot girl there. It is me~

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter