I have not blogged because I do not have a computer. Ironic isn't it. THe one I do have is almost always at David's work. :( Sad but true. So lately it has been hard to check email etc. The one computer at home is broken (this one) I try to us it but it takes 1 min per letter to type what I want. It doesn't always include letters. Or the internet will not work on it. Anyway, I am mad because with 3 kids, stuck at home with no computer and no where to send glean reports, email, blogging and to just be online, it has made my life really hectic. even got written up for not having access to send a rport in. This was when they told me I could call in too. Anyway, So it is 550 in the early am morning and my lap top finally is holding a charge. I sent the abundance rport in. Well I think I was suppose to reort it. But Icouldn't last night.
We are still alive and Making the house a home. My dad has beeb a HUGE help. We have done MORE than expected so far.
Now if comcast could figure it out and my laptop could work like normal. I would be one happy camper.


No comments:
Post a Comment