Thursday, August 13, 2009

Literally really?

Ever have a day where everything you hear is taken literally. I mean really. No one can say anything right today. When I mean no one I mean mainly my DH. Which is weird because he usually says all the right things. Maybe I am in just a mood or something. I got mad, I plan on saying sorry and I know he will forgive. But have you ever had a day like this? Even if he says it as a joke my first reaction is to bite with attitude. PMS was like 2 weeks ago, I mean really? As far as everyone else goes, well I seem to be more patient but still on edge. I guess just because the sun went away. The school year has not started, the kids need play dates, I am not organized, I am tired of diapers that consist of poop, I hate that there is nothingto do when it rains (except house work...maybe service), that I can not see the bottom of my bedroom floor, that I got a cold sore, that no one accepts my offers 4 service. Will people really think I am Pushy if just show up and do stuff? I am one to always ask first before serve. I dunno y. In my own family we just did stuff to make others happy or less stressed. But now I feel like it is WAY out of my bubble to do anything. I have done a lot of service the last 2 months more than I have all year. But I think I am having attitude about life because I have lots of useless time on my hands. My bite is bigger than my bark right now. Anyway. Excuse me and I apologize if I seem on edge lately.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter