Thursday, August 20, 2009

Seattle science center and BUGS!

While I have a working computer I thought I would catch up on all my posts I have left out the last 3 months....as you keep looking at all of them,,,,you will see I have added a lot! This is the kids and Conor, their adopted cousin. We went and saw all the cool insects and bug like creatures. Now I am being bugged to go to ANIMALS GROSSOLOGY EWWW! Insect puzzles

Eli in a huge GIANT guitar right before we went and saw and I Max about sea life.


Never can get all to look at the same time... to much going on~! After this picture we went and saw butterflies. This lady had one up her REALLY REALLY short shorts and was standing like she got off a horse because the butterfly would not come out. The girl is actually in this picture above with the three kids. She is wearing GREEN short shorts....It took her I am guessing a GOOD 20 min of trying to get this butterfly out of her shorts.


LOTS of weird insects/BUGS

....I did have a favorite, it was the HUGE Millipede!





No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter