SNAP FISH
http://www.snapfish.com/
So this is what you get when you try to Order the Pictures for your scrap booking needs and they have website failure. With a little coaching from DH. I was able to get free stuff without even asking for it. I just told them the site sucked, I have a web browser that supports their stuff, etc, that the site is having issues. He handed me 30 free prints, 1 free 5x7 photo book, hi resolution photo, and the premium type one trial, whatever that is.
A few of my favorite things...
1 Free Hi-Res photo(s)
1 Premium Subscription Type 1 trial
1 credit(s) for 5" x 7"
Everyday Photo Book
30 Customer Service Credit for 4x6(s)
I love snap fish. they get the pictures out fast or you can compare prices at Walgreen's and pick them up if they are cheaper. I do not however enjoy their STUPID (^(&%%$###^#*&^*% Website. Enough said.
Happy scrap booking. :)
BTW Customer care is awesome if you know what you are talking about and give them exact details.






No comments:
Post a Comment