Kyle (kid in Elijah's class) had a birthday at pump it up. It was our first experience with pump it up along with a few other parents. It was soo fun. The kids watched a video on how to pay attention and follow rules. Then it was down stairs to "PUMP IT UP". Whatever that means right! So here are a few pictures I captured with my cell phone. (the coolest one ever, I think) Pictures could come out a little better. But I captured a few favorites. Dean and Eli hugging when Dean decided he had enough. Elijah went out to console and hug him. A soft moment with Dean and I. Just the two of us wondering when the "PUMP IT UP" would end. One Picture of Eli sweating so bad he removed himself from the party to rest. A bunch of Crazy Kids making silly faces for oer 1/2 dozen cameras. My favorite time was snack time. Lots of chips, apples, carrots, juice box and cake. The presents followed. Kyle opened up Eli's present 2Nd and then we watched as all the other kids fight over whose would be next. Dean started to throw a fit and then we gave up. Eli left crying and then ended up going back in to get 2 goodie bags. Overall "pump it up" was a fun Birthday party for these kids. Would I do it for my own...Maybe. I think they got pumped up enough and it was a great opportunity to meet the parents in Elijah's class and see some of his other friends. The best part were the goodie bags because BOTH my kids shared with me. HUGE bag of skittles, lolly pop, fruit by the foot and blow toy. The blow toy drove me crazy for about 2 hours when they finally got so wet with saliva they stopped making noise. Then the kids were smart enough to take off the soggy part off and just blow the plastic part. It got really annoying by day 2 until DEAN, funny, sweet DEAN put it in HIS mouth and walked around sucking in and out (Almost choking) to make it make some kind of noise. That's it! We are Pumped out!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
PUMP IT UP~
Kyle (kid in Elijah's class) had a birthday at pump it up. It was our first experience with pump it up along with a few other parents. It was soo fun. The kids watched a video on how to pay attention and follow rules. Then it was down stairs to "PUMP IT UP". Whatever that means right! So here are a few pictures I captured with my cell phone. (the coolest one ever, I think) Pictures could come out a little better. But I captured a few favorites. Dean and Eli hugging when Dean decided he had enough. Elijah went out to console and hug him. A soft moment with Dean and I. Just the two of us wondering when the "PUMP IT UP" would end. One Picture of Eli sweating so bad he removed himself from the party to rest. A bunch of Crazy Kids making silly faces for oer 1/2 dozen cameras. My favorite time was snack time. Lots of chips, apples, carrots, juice box and cake. The presents followed. Kyle opened up Eli's present 2Nd and then we watched as all the other kids fight over whose would be next. Dean started to throw a fit and then we gave up. Eli left crying and then ended up going back in to get 2 goodie bags. Overall "pump it up" was a fun Birthday party for these kids. Would I do it for my own...Maybe. I think they got pumped up enough and it was a great opportunity to meet the parents in Elijah's class and see some of his other friends. The best part were the goodie bags because BOTH my kids shared with me. HUGE bag of skittles, lolly pop, fruit by the foot and blow toy. The blow toy drove me crazy for about 2 hours when they finally got so wet with saliva they stopped making noise. Then the kids were smart enough to take off the soggy part off and just blow the plastic part. It got really annoying by day 2 until DEAN, funny, sweet DEAN put it in HIS mouth and walked around sucking in and out (Almost choking) to make it make some kind of noise. That's it! We are Pumped out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter







No comments:
Post a Comment