Things that scared me tonight.
I wore an orange shirt and realized I could see my light blue bra through it while walking down david's hallway at work.
The bathrooms are too scary at night at Microsoft.
Printers have a mind of their own at 1 am.
Dean choking on a chip his sibblings gave him and having to do the whole tummy thrust thing.
Dean choking again on flowers from the ds.
Sarina having a white toung and thrush.
Dean falling and hitting his tooth on tile. (appointment for that is at 8:40) Following in sisters footsteps I guess.
Scary...is how sick I felt with in 5 seconds of eating real food. (it was not the food) Just felt really nauseous.
Scary is finding applesauce in the car with mold. YUCK! (ELI) Eats left over lunch on his way home. Bad habbit.
Scary is 5+ friends miscarring this month, when it is national recognize blah blah blah month. Don't even want to talk about it. SCARY.
Scary is realizing I will hopefully have 4 kids next year and not be in this group.
Scary is smelling the bathroom in the upstairs bathroom. OMYGOSH! YUCK. (p&J, Poopie diaper and mold smell) It wasn't even that full. Scary....I could not even take it out. It smells so bad. Boy Job.
Scary is I did laundy and found an ear wig in nice CLEAN (for ONce) Laundry. EEWWW!!!
scary is the night when no one is awake and I can not sleep. I hear weird sounds.
Scary is the darkness I feel in part of my hear for a lot of people. A place I do not want to be.
Scary are the bills we owe
Scary is the treaty that will be signed if people don't stand up for their country. (that's right OUR country)
Scary is how late it is RIGHT NOW 2:25am still at Microsoft doing nothing, until david says lets go. Was helping decorate his office.
Scary is me turning 30 this year.
Scary is I have more kids than My parents and my brother (he has none)
Scary is how many Enya songs I have listened to tonight.
Scary is seeing Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving at fredmyer....all within 3 isles of each other.
Scary is eating Top ramon for dinner and liking it.
Scary is seeing kids walk by themselves. Chills ever time. Even though I know I walked by myself. I just fear the worst. Groups are much better. I remeber running home some days. It was a good mile. A lot to me back then.
Scary is my right hand feeling stiff and falling asleep....pinched nerve maybe.
Scary is seeing my son pee in a v8 spalsh bottle because he was to shy to ask if he could use the DS bathroom. I laughed and thought it was scary too at the same time. YUCK Good thing he is a boy.
Scary is a enya song that sounds somewhat indian.
Scary is my holes in my ear not going away. I have two holes in each ear. Still waiting for it to close up.
Scary is my pants not fitting to well right now.
My scary might be different than your scary. That in itself is scary.
Scary that I hate halloween but love it for the kids.
Scary that I hate rats and mice
Scary that I hate driving over 520....affraid there will be an earthquake or something.
Well I guess that is all I can think of. SCARY! WHat are you scared of?
I am going to help Dave and go home to bed.
NIGHT NIGHT!


No comments:
Post a Comment