What could possibly fill these in 9 months? Yes you guessed it! We are in the ring for round 4. I think we are crazy, in fact I know we are crazy, but we are excited to announce that we will have a boy or girl on/around June 3rd 2010. (via c-section) We have decided to keep the gender a secret this time around. We will see how long "I" can go. David is the strong willed one in the family. If you have a secret, he will keep it, if you are planning a surprise party, his lips are sealed. If you are pretty much needing anything to be quiet, kept to him, or not a Surprise. He is the right man. Me, on the other hand. I can keep secrets. But when it comes to me, I hate surprises, I have to know what is going on and I need to prepare for that gender. I figure I already got the whole birthing experience taken away from me. Now that all mine are via c-section, why shouldn't I find out? So if I seem a little moody, (or a lot) really tired, withdrawn from a conversation (i do this already, but is worse when I am pregnant) or I don't seem to be looking all that great. Don't ask. Because I just announced it here. I am pregnant. I am due June 10th but the c-section puts me at June 3rd. I have been feeling very icky. I am nauseous all the time. I never throw up. I think people who don't get to throw up have it worse. Because if you threw up some of that feeling goes away. This just sticks around. ALL DAY. I feel like I have been hit by a semi truck and all my muscles feel weak. I can not sleep at night, the anxiety levels are up. Will I miss-carry? Will I make it to the nest trimester. How will I battle being overweight already and having another child. how will I get my walks in. How will I sleep at night. How will I get anything done before I take on 4. The goodness: I see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it is a girl so we are done with having kids. Boys are blessings though and I would not be disappointed if it was a boy. I love that I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I already am( David likes this too). I like that you can eat for 2 and there are more calories in the diet. I love that I day dream and wonder what it will be. I love that people help you to your car MORE when you are pregnant. Screw the fact that I am already towing 3 kids behind me, add a pregnant belly and bag boys/girls help you out every time. I love the smell of a newborn and I can not seem to put them down when I borrow them from friends. I love little clothes, the smiles, the snuggles. The late night feedings Are fun too, even though they seem long. I love to watch DH with the babies, knowing that we created something so special and thank God Daily for our blessings. Who knows what this pregnancy will bring. I am all for it. and I am ready. We decided (usually means me) that if this is a girl we are done and my tubes are done too. If it is a boy. Well, I guess we will have a big family. 5 is our limit. So if there is not another girl we will stop and maybe adopt a girl, who knows. I know there is another girl coming though. So I am hopeful for this one. What does she need right now you ask? Well....lol....SLeep.....Kids to be watched by others to get Sleep. Lots of water, Foods I can eat without feeling nauseous...good recopies(?) Support. Lots of Support. I have had 4 miscarriages since Dh and I have been married. April it will be 10 yrs and I get High anxiety with every pregnancy and I also freak out until the baby is delivered. It can really scar someone when they miscarry. It hurts. It hurts emotionally. It always leaves you with the what if? I know that I needed to have those 4 to appreciate the ones (the kids) I do have now. They are all amazing kids. I looked at them last night and WOW, I have three kids. I never thought I would have more kids than my parents had. I never thought three kids to me would be a big family. It is and now 4 is coming. So that is the news. I have missed church 2 times and have been sicker with this one overall. But we are getting through it. I am happy and that is all that matters today.
Monday, October 12, 2009
What could Fill these?
What could possibly fill these in 9 months? Yes you guessed it! We are in the ring for round 4. I think we are crazy, in fact I know we are crazy, but we are excited to announce that we will have a boy or girl on/around June 3rd 2010. (via c-section) We have decided to keep the gender a secret this time around. We will see how long "I" can go. David is the strong willed one in the family. If you have a secret, he will keep it, if you are planning a surprise party, his lips are sealed. If you are pretty much needing anything to be quiet, kept to him, or not a Surprise. He is the right man. Me, on the other hand. I can keep secrets. But when it comes to me, I hate surprises, I have to know what is going on and I need to prepare for that gender. I figure I already got the whole birthing experience taken away from me. Now that all mine are via c-section, why shouldn't I find out? So if I seem a little moody, (or a lot) really tired, withdrawn from a conversation (i do this already, but is worse when I am pregnant) or I don't seem to be looking all that great. Don't ask. Because I just announced it here. I am pregnant. I am due June 10th but the c-section puts me at June 3rd. I have been feeling very icky. I am nauseous all the time. I never throw up. I think people who don't get to throw up have it worse. Because if you threw up some of that feeling goes away. This just sticks around. ALL DAY. I feel like I have been hit by a semi truck and all my muscles feel weak. I can not sleep at night, the anxiety levels are up. Will I miss-carry? Will I make it to the nest trimester. How will I battle being overweight already and having another child. how will I get my walks in. How will I sleep at night. How will I get anything done before I take on 4. The goodness: I see light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it is a girl so we are done with having kids. Boys are blessings though and I would not be disappointed if it was a boy. I love that I don't have to worry about getting pregnant because I already am( David likes this too). I like that you can eat for 2 and there are more calories in the diet. I love that I day dream and wonder what it will be. I love that people help you to your car MORE when you are pregnant. Screw the fact that I am already towing 3 kids behind me, add a pregnant belly and bag boys/girls help you out every time. I love the smell of a newborn and I can not seem to put them down when I borrow them from friends. I love little clothes, the smiles, the snuggles. The late night feedings Are fun too, even though they seem long. I love to watch DH with the babies, knowing that we created something so special and thank God Daily for our blessings. Who knows what this pregnancy will bring. I am all for it. and I am ready. We decided (usually means me) that if this is a girl we are done and my tubes are done too. If it is a boy. Well, I guess we will have a big family. 5 is our limit. So if there is not another girl we will stop and maybe adopt a girl, who knows. I know there is another girl coming though. So I am hopeful for this one. What does she need right now you ask? Well....lol....SLeep.....Kids to be watched by others to get Sleep. Lots of water, Foods I can eat without feeling nauseous...good recopies(?) Support. Lots of Support. I have had 4 miscarriages since Dh and I have been married. April it will be 10 yrs and I get High anxiety with every pregnancy and I also freak out until the baby is delivered. It can really scar someone when they miscarry. It hurts. It hurts emotionally. It always leaves you with the what if? I know that I needed to have those 4 to appreciate the ones (the kids) I do have now. They are all amazing kids. I looked at them last night and WOW, I have three kids. I never thought I would have more kids than my parents had. I never thought three kids to me would be a big family. It is and now 4 is coming. So that is the news. I have missed church 2 times and have been sicker with this one overall. But we are getting through it. I am happy and that is all that matters today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment