When I feel sick
I eat to many sweets...
Sleep way to much (or at least try)...
Spend way to much time on face book, email and blog spot...
Watch way to many movies in one day...
neglect my dish's, laundry and anything else I have to glean. Kids have been bathing themselves...
Eat salty foods so I don't feel so sick...
Avoid exercising...
Call way to many people to help pass the day...
Try to sleep more...
Go to bed early and then be surprised when my kids decide to go to bed too since mom isn't feeling good. (I should do this More often)
I forget things...
I am not AS punctual...
Kind of Moody...
Eat comfort food...
Forget to drink water...
Wish I was feeling better...
Refusing to puke...or have it come out any other way...
no vacuuming....
Forget to change my clothes....It usually means I don't shower for 3 days. (hey, I am sick)
Only like to cook dinner and really don't eat the rest of the day.
Don't walk Eli to school and pretty much drive everywhere, even if it is 1 minute a way...
The only good thing I know is when I am this sick, it is for a reason. I wish I had this reason everytime I was sick.
But oddly enough I made 5 dozen cookies last night and browines. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment