Monday, November 9, 2009

The Couch....

Lately I have been Stuck to the couch. I have been very stuffy and it has been hard to sleep at night. I have been getting those pains when the uterus grows -really bad at night. Being in bed hurts. Especially now with my much larger body. When I have to turn over, moving all my weight and being comfortable is almost impossible. THE COUCH. The couch is a place where sometimes I fall asleep at 6 PM and don't wake until the next morning. David has been coming home lately and there I am. At about 4 PM is when my Morning sickness hits. Which is really bad this time around. I find myself on the couch. I hardly find the time to make dinner some nights. The kids have gotten use to 2-3 movies a night. This is because I am sick and lazy. I just want it quiet so I can sleep. I am sooo glad David has been so nice to sleep downstairs with me. I hate being alone when I sleep. He could have the entire bed to sleep in. But he chooses to sleep with me down stairs on the couch. A place my body loves right now. We wanted to loose some weight before I got pregnant again. You don't always get what you want. I am pregnant and overweight. I admit it. But I am so happy to be pregnant. I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome and I am high risk when I do get pregnant. So being pregnant is a blessing to me. This pregnancy has brought so many challenges to me. I have found myself dehydrated 3 times now. I refused to go to the hospital. I wish I had one night. I was so low on fluids, that I passed out a few times on the couch. I don't think I even knew how bad I was until David came home and saw me. He shoved a lot of water down me one night. I have been so sick that I have lost 6 pounds so far, Just because I don't eat. Which is a lot of weight to me. Especially when I should not be loosing weight right now. I am excited that it is gone though. I try to eat but get about 5-6 meals in a day (mini meals). I don't have a lot of heart burn with this one YET. We are hoping for a girl so we can be done. We will take whatever we get. I really want to be done. We decided I would have my tubes tied and we would be done if it was a girl. I want a big family, but I don't think my body can handle much more in its current state. So this has been my life lately. The reason I have not been at church. I live on my couch. I eat, sleep and email on my couch. I rarely go anywhere right now. If i do, it is because I have to. Taking Eli to school has been a challenge. I drive him. Walking makes me even more sick. Recently I got a cold and I sound wonderful. Horse voice and everything. It is all for a good reason and we are managing. I think the BEST part of being pregnant is having the excuses to not lift, not eat certain foods, not do more than you want to, and to just be able to eat what ever craving you have. I spent almost 2 hours yesterday looking up pregnancies online about what to eat, what the baby looks like, belly photos, ultrasound photos, etc. It was fun. I just got off my progesterone. I hope my body knows what to do now that I am off of it. I am only suppose to take it for 9 weeks. Anyway, I like to document how things are going with my pregnancy. It relieves a lot of nerves and helps me to think better through out the day. So IF anyone really does read this. You will either get really bored or share in my experiences. Number 4 will be interesting to me. I never thought I would have a big family. 4 kids to me is a lot of kids. But I love it so far!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter