Thursday, November 12, 2009

Deans Cake

My friend Summer Did a WONDERFUL Job of fixing this cheesy cake I got from Costco.

It started out with just the balloons and no Winnie the pooh. :(

I asked if she could add it and it turned out AWESOME! I love Pooh Bear!

More importantly so did Dean. I have more pics I will add later about his birthday party.

We had his party on October 11th/ Sat. We invited some friends from our church and family members. It was soo cute to see him with Cade, Gavin, Jacob, Emmalee, Logan, Skyler, Sarina and Eli. (hope I did not forget anyone). He was center of attention. I guess that is how 1 yr old parties are though. We played a few games with the adults. The first was guess how many Winnie the pooh animal cookies are in the jar. I passed out paper and we played musical drawing. Everyone had to draw or start to draw Dean, then we passed it to the next person and they added their artistic ability to the drawing. I think we played another game but I forget what. We ate pizza, popcorn, veggies, fish crackers, water, pop, candy etc. Of course cake!
He opened his presents and immediately started to play with what was not in terrible store packaging. My dad and in laws came as well.



This picture is blurry. (phone picture)

more to come!!!





No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter