Sunday, December 27, 2009

Camera...testing....1...2...3!


SO I got a little spoiled this year. David made up for my birthday and Christmas by buying me a new camera. It will definitely bring lots of joy and pictures to our family. I started by taking a few pictures. We each took one. David took the picture of the glass and I took one of the tree. I took a lot more but those will have to be in my next post of "First Pictures". It is a canon. I was hoping for a Nikon, but when I realized how much cooler the canon was, I quickly changed my mind. I also got a DVD to watch. Basically camera school on DVD. We watched a 1/2 hour so far. I was able to open it Christmas Eve and take pictures all through Christmas. It was very nice. We even got some cute ones of Sarina with static hair at my moms house. More to come......
The best part of Christmas was for us, was David's sister who came to visit. I think watching the movie about Christ was Awesome too. The kids were not bored like they were in the past where they had to listen to scriptures being read. They watched intently and we even quizzed them at the end. Eli got 95% right. I think he had an answer that was right and wrong at the same time when he answered. He remembers so much from church and from when we read together. My dad was with us too for Christmas, which made it even more special. So that is some of our Christmas. I will post more later.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter