Saturday, December 5, 2009

Deck the Halls...or not!

Deck the halls with lots of mucus,
fa la la la la, la la la la.
tis the season to have croup,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Now we have our fever heads,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Trips to doctors,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

See the blazing eyes of red,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Steroid the kids, with lots of meds,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Follow me in misery measure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
While I tell you of a long week (with school missed) measure,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Fast away the old year passes,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Don't hail the new, when more croup curses,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Sing we barely, all together.
Fa la la la la, cough cough cough cough.
heedless to the wind and weather,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

This is something I might sing about this time of year. I miss church, church activities, my friends special events, parties and everything in between. I love my kids and i hope they get better soon. BUT! It is a non stop thing when croup starts here. Eli is finishing up with the croup he had. Sarina woke up this morning with it and i am sure Dean is next. No church AGAIN this week. So if you do not see me or I say I cannot come. I really cannot come. We hope you have a better and healthier week than we have. Hopefully it will ALL be gone by Christmas!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter