Saturday, December 19, 2009

Stockings...and Sandra Lee

So Sandra Lee had this special on how to decorate for the holidays.
She made these! So I took it upon myself to try my own.
They do not look the same
but are just as cute. I will post them next. I just had to share how cute these are!
They were super easy as long as you had all the stuff.
So I had to go buy all the stuff. Then I made them. I have 3 done. 3 more to do.
I did David's, Elijah's and Mine.
David's has Christmas trees on them that I drew freehand. Mine has ornaments that I used a ribbon real to trace with.
Elijah's has a ginger bread man and a Christmas tree on it.
We all have some sort of button on ours as well.
Next will be Sarina's, followed by Dean and one for the one in the oven. (baby four)

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter