Monday, January 11, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

2 things I made for our wall to represent family. I had to many pictures of family to post all of them. This will have to do for now. But I did make these this last year.
This is a given!

Mom's Cute Santa set she made and handed down to me.
All our friend's/Family sending us card's. I love putting them on the door and seeing them every time I leave the house. Makes me smile.
Cookies made with the kids for Santa (AKA mom, dad and the garbage can) They were actually good lemon ones. But we ate to many when we made them.
Pure excitement when opening their presents! OH! The cute PJ's they get to open every year from mommy and daddy. A picture of all 3 wearing them. Amazing.
Mom's pregnant proof Rock wall. A little toy with a man that climbs it.
Our tree! (oh and all the presents)

The family rock wall. Christmas present. Santa got creative this year! Now we just need climbers! The projector slides in out of the way and we can climb around and over it. The kids had to climb to get their stocking!
LIVE LAUGH LOVE!







No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter