Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The stove is coming Friday YAY!


The stove is coming Friday YAY!
Dad and David tore out the wood pieces and put in the plug together.
Mom came by the other day and helped pull the stove out and take it to the front of the house.
We are going from a cook top/stove to a freestanding stove.
The stove went out. The cook top is in perfect condition.
So we are trying to sell that. Anyway.
This is what the current state is right now.
2 weeks without a stove has been hard.
Lots of eating out.
Lots of creative cooking.
Lots of frustration because I don't even cook when I have a stove.
But at least I could fake I knew how. lol
Cheese sandwhich's, crock pot stuff, finger foods, and a lot of fresh fruit and veggies.



No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter