I don't know why I am awake...
Pitter patter pitter patter...
the cat runs up and down the hall.
Pitter patter pitter patter...
the kid runs down the hall.
Thump Thump Thump...
The mother Runs down the hall.
Eli slept on the couch last night.
Which meant No one slept with him in his room.
Which really meant waking up at 6 am after falling asleep at 830pm.
SO I am up.
Sarina is at my moms for an over night stay and you would think that with her gone I could sleep in until 7:15, but I know better. If Eli were gone I could sleep in until 8am.
Eli is in the kitchen making us cereal.
or just him.
He hasn't asked what kind I would like yet.
I am tired.
I am soo tired.
It was cute to hear the little Pitter patters down the downstairs hall
and the cat meowing in disgust with Eli's playful techniques.
Breakfast is ready...gotta go.
Cheerios are brought to me on the couch to eat. Yummy!
Guess it wasn't a total loss to get up this early. I usually make his cereal. :O)


No comments:
Post a Comment