This is my kitchen lately. No reason other than, I do not feel like doing dish's. The pregnancy has been a lot different this time around. More joint and muscle pain than I want.
Standing makes me tired.
dish's make me want to throw up.
Kids dirty them faster than I can physically clean them.
So they sit.
the house smells right now.
I don't care.
So I am afraid to blog about this.
But I want my kids to see that this is real. You will feel this way sometime or another. with or without kids. Sometimes you just don't feel like cleaning.
This week has been one of those weeks. (at least in the kitchen)
But I have enjoyed my kids, resting and painting rooms.
I have enjoyed blogging, and keeping up on my journals.
I have enjoyed organizing other parts of the house, that are not the kitchen.
So it is not a total loss.


No comments:
Post a Comment