Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FHE and the Hairy situation~!

Well, it did not happen. We may re-group and have another night this week for family night. I ran out the door to get a free box spring for Sarina's bed before it was gone. I have been looking for one for about a month now. I did not want to even spend $5 on it. FREE was GREAT! Bad that I made the choice to go on a Monday FHE night. Lesson for me I guess. I went to pick it up. When I returned I found this...

Well, Eli decided....never like to start out with Eli (blah). But He decided that it would be fun to cut her hair. "I just (another bad thing to start out saying) wanted to show her, her hair". It is wet here. I don't know why. Something got on it. Water from the Britta maybe.

I got home and sent both, and at that point all 3 kids to bed at 7:30. An hour earlier than normal. No if, ands or buts. Pj's went on, motherly advice and lecture continued until they were in bed. David was like "hey what about x-box games....FHE night". Before he could get the words x-box games out I was saying "no, don't even say those words right now". I was soo mad. Mad at David for not watching them and mad at the kids for playing with Scissors. It could have been worse. Like when David had to Wash Lysol out of Sarina's eyes, because Eli sprayed her with it. Ridiculous. But that is Eli. Doing things for no reason. This time it was planned and I was mad. Surprisingly they went right to bed. They knew I meant BZ-ness. :O)

I then finished watching 4 Christmas's with David who missed it the last time I watched it. Then I headed to bed. I was so tired and I felt so bad that FHE night did not happen. But Overall I think everyone in the house heard my thoughts about leaving the kids alone with Eli when I am gone. I hugged Eli and told him I loved him and that it could have been worse. He told me over and over that it was not and that he was sorry. That he pulled her hair away from her head to avoid getting her head. How nice. I told him thanks for that but that he should not have had the scissors in the first place. I was mad at Sarina for letting him cut her hair, knowing that she knows better than Eli. Then just all around mad because David was up the kids were down and I was gone on Family night. Me gone, not here on the one night I need to be. Being mad at yourself sucks. Although the rest of the house would agree being mad at them was worse. We got through the night and they learned not to play with scissors. Guess it wasn't a total waste of FHE night. Minus scripture reading and prayer. :O(


No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter