Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10 yrs is just around the corner....

We met 11 yrs ago.
We have been married almost 10yrs.
We have 3 (4 kids almost) now.
I was asked to marry him by flight in a Cessna over alki beach!
(most courageous thing I have ever done)
It took 5 times in the airplane to get it just right,
where he could pop the question. With him flying the plane. :O)
Which was in RED DANGER tape spelled out on alki beach.
I cried with happy tears of joy!
We are so different yet we love each other just the same.
Our favorite thing is to laugh, mostly at each other.
Sometimes at others. JK, well not really. Especially at the kids.
We love to try new things, watch movies together
be in the same room spending time with each
other even if one is on the computer and one is watching TV.
He loves to save money, I love to spend it.
we never see eye to eye in that area.
Except if it is spent on chocolate.
He loves to ride motorcycles, I love to drewl(sp) over
the Harley's and go for rides on all motorcycles
Although it has been a few
yrs since I have.
He is my best friend.
He is the only one that understands me for who I really am.
He loves me despite my weakness's.
He helps me work on my strengths.
He is a man of few words but is
very expressive in other ways. :O) (I know what you are thinking)
He is smart, funny,(very funny), witty, charitable,
Very forgiving, patient, honest, loving, Kind to others,
very creative, Great engineer, Great friend, very hard working,
very intelligent,
Great provider, Great father and
a great husband.
I am excited for April to come.
I am excited because we will be celebrating
10 years of marriage, 11 yrs of love
and eternity to follow
I would be lost without David
He is my best friend
He knows what to do when there is a problem
He figures out things when I am stumped or If I give up to fast
He picks up my broken pieces when I drop them
My favorite things about him are:
The way he cracks jokes
The way he helps around the house when I ask
Not often but i love it when he does
the time he spends working to provide for us
the love and patience he has for me
the quiet nature he has
the humble side
the serious, realistic side
the intelligent side
The side I can never figure out, keep me on my toes side
the spiritual side
When he sings the weird AL YODA song. :O)
When he cuddles with me
When he plays with my hair
When he kisses me for doing good things or just because
when he brainstorms ideas for the family
when he does things I like to do without complaining.
when he reminds us to read and say our prayers
when I am the first on his daily priorities.
Pretty much everything about him.
The things I don't like about him are:
...When he is right.
I know there is more.
But Some are to personal to express.
Some are to deep to share
Some are to intimate that I can not share.
10 yrs is just around the corner.
YAY!
I am excited for the next 10!






No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter