Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ADHD UPDATE

Dr. has given me the papers for school and home to test for ADHD.
I still do not want to do meds.
But it is looking like a more promising therapy than natural stuff.
Scared about side affects.
We are pretty sure he has it.
March 10th he will have a final diagnose.
And a physical.
Sarina is showing the girl symptoms as well.
I guess it sucks that I have it. I don't take drugs for it right now.
But if he is getting therapy it might help with school.
I am still scared to put him on drugs.
I am scared it might introduce more problems.
Both the teacher and I scored him high in most of the areas.
I met with Dr today and he says he notices all the symptoms. In fact he has ADHD as well. (The Dr.)
I feel comfortable talking to him about it since he has it and understands the difference of being on drugs and not being on drugs.
He knows all the symptoms.
He seems knowledgeable enough to diagnose him.
He knows it will help him.
Yet, I am still nervous.
Anyway, we will know more next week.
Just an update.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter