Tuesday, March 2, 2010

bump

I am fascinated with the fact women can stretch their tummies out to get this big baby bump. I mean we usually feel just really fat. But look at this boy! just chilling in me. i love it! David and I listened to the heart beat last night. It all began about 4 yrs ago or so when Sarina was born. I was paranoid and needed comfort that she would be alright. I bought a heart Doppler thingy ma-bob. I use it now when ever I feel sad and I am so emotional about the pregnancy. Or If I over did it and I want to check if the babe is ok. The anxiety of being pregnant is always there. Doesn't leave until after the baby is out. Then a new anxiety returns. Followed by depression. But today I admire my bump. ( this was taken a month ago or so) SO he is even bigger now. I came across this picture and smiled.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter