My face is really red. Mask of pregnancy I guess. But I spent 2 hours getting it done. Mainly because they spent 1/2 hour massaging my head with 4 different things. With a neck massage. Then I got a cut, blow dry, and then had them straighten it. (another 30 min there). If you have ever felt my hair you would want it. I have felt normal hair and I want it so bad. My hair is so weird. really "Thin" now on top and "SUPER" thick everywhere else. We were joking that is was a sponge when I was getting it washed. Crazy! I love this look. I have a natural curl in the back and straight sides. It was only 40 to get it done. Normally it is 75-80 for a wash and cut for my thick hair. I got that and more. This place by value village is Awesome. I will go back. They do my feet all the time too!



No comments:
Post a Comment