We just paid a loan off. We had borrowed money to have as a down payment when we bought the house. We paid it off in the first year. We have been strapped paying on it. SO we have ignored other things we have wanted and or needed. We really don't need a Motorcycle.We just sold Dave's Honda a few months ago. He had it for 10 yrs and it was his baby. It was sad to see that clunker go. After driving our Ford expedition that sucks a lot of gas and hearing it SQUEAL all the way. We (which really means David, with my approval) decided to get a newer bike. I am not sure what he got it for exactly. I have the rough numbers. But I think it is only 90 a month for 5 yrs. SO we did a loan. If we could have bought it out right, it would have made me more happy about the whole thing. I know he has waited 10 yrs for something nice and today "we" decided that it was time to buy a new bike. It is BEAUTIFUL! Cheaper on gas and a lot more fun to drive to work. It has green in it. Eli loves that part. No more complaining about the truck. We can finally fix the engine problems etc that the trucks has now. He will still have a ride to work too. The van needs a lot of work as well. We need new brakes, a new belt somewhere and an oil change. I am sure there is more wrong. The alignment maybe, rotate tires, fix the back automatic door and the side door. Maybe even the air problem. We can not turn off the air. What a stupid car. So during maternity/paternity leave hopefully that will get resolved. We will have working cars!
Today! We also bought with cash our New washer and dryer! We have been holding off on buying a set due to having 2-3K for a good set. I found a craigslist ad yesterday for this set at $1250, Normally sells around 2k or less. We got there and talked with the lady a bit. We brought the trailer in case we wanted it. David asked if she would come down from $1250. It is a 2009 set By LG. Electric but, still very nice. David got her to agree to $1100. We were use to paying our loan out every month on top of our house payment at 1k a month. SO because the loan went away, we used this monthly payment we would have normally paid out towards the set. Now I think we can get back on track. We got our wants and needs filled today. I do need a new set, but I did not need it to be brand new. SO I feel a little guilty spending $1100 on a set. I know I could have gotten by with a cheaper set. I am kind of weird when it comes to appliances though. I like them new and in great condition. Not necessarily top of the line. But nice. Funny how we got both on the same day though. So here they are. Our other Babies! You know you are a mom/parent when: Something like a new washer and dryer makes you all excited to do laundry! No more stinky clothes, lent problems and drying problems. Hopefully.
Much better picture!



No comments:
Post a Comment