Friday, July 30, 2010

4th of July continued...

our church has a yearly fourth of July get together. they have a walk/run in the morning, followed by flag ceremony, breakfast and then kids do a parade. this year everything was outside. Which was great for our kids. they were able to ride right after and get all their energy out. If it were inside there would have been way to many kids and interruptions during breakfast. The kids loved it. they went around the parking lot so many times. All three decorated their bikes and all three enjoyed the ride. David took them on their bikes while I drove Carver. I was still sore from the c-section and I could not ride. I enjoyed watching all the kids there and had a great time enjoying our family time. I would have to say this is one of the events our church does that I look forward to each year. I almost did not attend until a friend from our ward brought over some decorations and got me all excited. (thanks Rachel) :O) Of course that got the kids excited and so on.... here are some pictures!

























































Add Image

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter