Sunday, July 18, 2010

DID I EVER TELL YOU ABOUT ELIJAH AND HOW HE...




He always tried
to get hurt on purpose.
(Video of him playing with a knife in a
dishwasher, daddy was in DC at the time. I was
home with a NB and he was trying to help do
Dish's) He was actually cute here.


He was born with a grumpy face!
We called him little ole man!
Did not like me taking Pictures
Usually! Did not let people hold him.
But me.



Trying to have Fun with
Grandpa and not enjoying it.
MEH! (a silly thing we say to the kids when they are not having fun) When he wanted down, he wanted
Down and he let others know
he wanted down. VERY LOUDLY! Even though From Birth to
about 18 months was pure Hell for us.
This smile was worth all the cranky
times he had as a baby. I think He had
to be born with Dimples Just so I could
smile when He made me laugh. He still makes me laugh!~~





No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter