Thursday, July 29, 2010

FREE WOK

This is what I made for dinner last night.... The kids actually liked it all but the orange peppers.
This was a free wok we got from a yard sale. The guys just gave it to us.
I remember using this exact type growing up and my parents made a lot of these dish's.
I remember going to my friend's house and eat beef meals made on these. YUCK! But good at the same time. We don't eat a lot of beef. We eat chicken, fish, pork and an occasional steak/beef roast.



Carrots
2 different types of peppers (orange & green)
Cucumbers....actually are good cooked. hmmm why haven't I made it before?
Chicken strips
Garlic salt
pepper
Olive oil
purple/red onion

Rice that was frozen, that I found in the freezer.

We put teriyaki and soy sauce on it.


Basically find what is in your fridge and dump it in.
These have always been my best meals.
Making stuff with left overs is fun too.
But David's dinner tonight was Great too, Because It was Blueberry waffles!
and...I did not have to cook!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter